Reopening cafeglaze and ensuring we are Covid-secure
Following the close of our pottery studio and cafe in March due to the COVID-19 pandemic we have made a large number of changes to ensure we are Covid-secure and are ready to welcome back all our customers.
- We have refurbished the entire studio to ensure we have a large and easy to clean environment.
- We have rearranged the studio, and removed a number of tables. A 2 meter distance between each table has been arranged to ensure social distancing at all time with any other customers
- We have implemented new measures for your pottery painting session, pottery collection and how we may serve you during your time with us.
- We have implemented an online booking system, and 1.5hour time slots for your pottery session, although we will still may be able to take late bookings, please contact us.
New measures for your pottery painting session
We will provide bookings for a specific time slot, checkout our opening times here.
When you join us for your pottery painting session, we will walk you through the rules for your pottery painting session. In summary the new rules are;
- We will ask you to sanitise your hands on entry and exit to the shop, and before and after visiting the washroom.
- We will ask you to select your pottery item from the shelf but don’t touch other pieces of pottery.
- We will then take your order for any cakes or drinks. This will avoid the need to revisit the counter area until paying as you leave.
- The tables will already have all the paints and brushes you will need. These will all of been disinfected prior to your visit.
- We will then provide table service and bring over any food, and drinks ordered.
- At the end of the pottery painting session we ask that you leave your painted pottery on the table.
- Hopefully you will have enjoyed your pottery painting session and you can then go and enjoy the rest of your day. We hope with these new measures we can still provide a friendly and fun environment. Thank you